Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Annual Carroll Road Trip

Here is the start to the pictures of our road trip. We stayed in Lake Tahoe the first night, then went to Yosemite National Forest, Sequoia National Forest, Las Vegas and came home. The first picture is of the massive trees in Sequoia, as is the last. The second one is me at Lake Tahoe. I just thought it was funny. At first I didn't mean to catch myself in the picture and then when I saw my shadow I saw an opportunity. Lake Tahoe was amazing. I loved it, it was so beautiful. It is a destination for sure. There will more pictures to follow so stay tuned. If you are lucky I might even post one of my "photogenic" husband! You know I love you too much to do that to you honey... By the way anyone and everyone I would love some feedback!

3 comments:

cAsSy said...

I love your shadow on the sand.

Supalinds said...

Well at least now I know where to find you, Mrs. MIA! Beautiful pictures - I think you are doing a great job, and like all things in life we learn as we go, and just because we haven't arrived 100% doesn't mean we shouldn't give it a shot. I think your pictures show your progress with photography - as you can see that you have not only gotten better but you've learned more tricks of the trade. I think photography is a beautiful thing - because even in the bad pictures you capture something almost always worth keeping!

Can't wait to hear about your trip in person - let's get together soon.

Sharstin said...

these are great toni! you are getting so good at photoshop--I am sure you know more than me--I still am trying to learn everything there is :) way to go