Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Meet Me..

So I can truly say this is me in my truest form. Lipglossless, ratty hair and all. I was taking pictures of my friend Erin Langford, who I must say is WAY more photogenic then I'll ever be, and we turned the camera for a minute. Nice to have a few pictures for business purposes and the coming website, but other than that. I think I'll stay back. So this is me. When and if you see me this is what I look like plus a few blemishes that photoshop took care of for me :) And I also like to point out the wedding ring you can barely see... for Jake.. since we always tease each other for who wears theirs the least.


5 comments:

Kay Chizzle said...

Fantastic!

kristen said...

do yours, piper's and beckett's eyes look like that in real life or do you have some sort of photo-shopping trick because they're seriously beautiful!! i guess i never noticed-i must not have gazed into your eyes in real life (that's a relief huh)...so i still really want you to do some pictures of maryjane-how much do you cost though--i might not be able to afford you!!

Ellie McFreaken said...

Yeah...nice try Toni! Not much Photoshop needed for you my friend...just naturally striking!
Great pic!

Supalinds said...

Beautiful!!

Amanda said...

oh whatever! you look so gorgeous! i love them!