Sunday, December 28, 2008

A Few For Now

I tell you what, there is not much I want to do after Christmas, but it's nice to have a break and re start with a fresh set of eyes. Meet the Bankheads, our good friends. He and Jake met on their missions and they have been biking soul mates ever since. Well, until he moved to Kentucky. There may be some tears shed this summer when Jake needs a biking buddy, but I might enjoy him around on Saturday mornings secretly. Anyways, I have only peeked myself into this freezing shoot a few days before Christmas and here is what I have so far. Once the disaster that we used to call our living room is cleaned up, there will be much more!










P.S. I'm not really a fan of the borders, what do ya think?.. Thought I'd give it a try.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Cute family. Love the locations.