Monday, December 29, 2008

It Could Be Worse

I tell ya, staying at home with two kids is not the easiest thing in the world, but it could be worse. Look at this little (almost two toothed face!). Teeth and almost walking! I am so privileged to be able to be with these little kids all day everyday. Even if for THE LIFE OF ME I can not get my house to stay clean for more than two hours. You know you are OCD about it when all you want to do is leave the house so it stays clean, but again, it could be worse.
Anyways, sorry for the nudity I just think the little baby cottage cheese bums couldn't be more endearing as well as the uneven new teeth attached to the huge smiles. Being infatuated with your children is the best.












3 comments:

cAsSy said...

When he is older and see's how many nakie pics you have of him he is going to be soooooo mad.

But seriously how cute is that little bum!?!?!

Lee said...

That bum picture is by far the best picture EVER!!

Carin Davis said...

these are ABSOLUTELY PRECIOUS!!!!
AND i know what you mean about leaving the house so it can stay clean for more than 15 minutes! I love your blog!

we miss seeing you at dance!