Friday, December 5, 2008

Where I Hang My Pots And Pans (And Pose My Kids)

So this wall is in my kitchen. I mean, not to brag, but how cool is that?? She was more than willing to pose with her new bow and all, ready for dance class. Our million year old house is sometimes a pain in the butt and all, but it does have an instant cool backdrop built in.
On a side note tomorrow morning I am taking our dear friend's family pictures. The one who teaches me photoshop and answers all my many, and often obvious questions pertaining to the digital imaging world. Oh, and they have the most beautiful daughter that I am overly stoked to photograph.




2 comments:

tHaRp said...

Toni she is soooooooo beautiful and you are amazing! I love all of your photos...we might have to do a photoshoot when we fly in...

Ellie McFreaken said...

I can finally stop checking your blog so much looking for Jen's pics. They turned out great! Love Love love the colors and location. Ogden really does have some great spots! Main street being one of my faves.
Did you say you wre doing this on the side Toni????? Not for long girl! :)