Monday, March 16, 2009

Hopeful Progress

These were taken last spring. I have been spending a lot of time looking back at old pictures I have taken, trying to find my best, and having a laugh at some of them for sure. It is interesting to be able to progress through the different cameras I have had and different lenses and to see the progress (or not) that I have made or am trying to make. These photos are a little flat and and lack sharpness in my opinion, but at the time I thought they were spectacular.. so there is a little insight into my soul, or at least my photography history :) Anyway.. here's to spring. This was my nephew's birthday party, thus the balloon. Funny to think he is Beckett's age here!









2 comments:

Kay Chizzle said...

I love these pics - flat or not!

Lee said...

These pictures are so good, but you are for sure moving forward. :)