Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Ryder

This first one is my favorite of Ryder. Naturally taken with my 85mm 1.8 which is why it's so smooth and sharp (for anyone who cares). But again, what awesome blue eyes, right? What a sweet sweet boy with a fabulous mom that I adore. She is one of my fabulous best friends whom I am spending the weekend in Bear Lake with. I am seriously giddy with excitement, a whole weekend with my girls. And Jake told me he felt the same way about me being gone. He did! He was saying how excited he was to spend two whole nights with just the kids and how he couldn't wait to spend 75% of that time cleaning up their messes to fancy me with a spotless house when I get back, just to top off my glorious weekend. I know, he is the best, I love his guts.
Ok well it's late and I am dead tired and I still haven't watched Lost or eaten my peach pound cake I made (which I shouldn't be eating this late, I know...), so L8er sk8ers. Much love..
































3 comments:

aLeXis said...

So ADORABLE! Seriously he is so cute.

And I too am giddy...although will you have Jake call Ben and tell him what's what. Geez' where did you get that great guy?

Mindy & Matt said...

So Cute..Love this little guy

jewlsstrat said...

Love them toni! I can't decide which to get!