Thursday, March 5, 2009

Kade

This wonderful couple is expecting their first baby, little boy Kade. These two are two of my favorite people, I couldn't say nice enough things about them. We did this a little bit ago and it was the nicest day. There are so many photos I like, probably because I am biased, so sorry if it's overload. The second photo down is probably one of my favorite pictures I have ever taken. I just love it, it shows the love and appreciation they have for each other. This little boy is going to be one lucky kid. I have so many pictures to edit and so much to catch up on I feel frozen by it... what is a girl to do but go on an overnight road trip with her hubby, kidless mind you, for a bike race. I will come back refresh and ready to get some editing done!






















1 comment:

aLeXis said...

These photos make me wish you were there to document my first pregnancy...or even my second (although I was HUGE that time around)....BUT oh, wait...you were there. Where are my GORGEOUS maternity photos full of LOVE??? Please send them to me.

And all I can think every time I look at your blog...is WHY have I not had her take my family's photos? You are so talented I am seriously in AWE. And no I am not saying that because I am your best friend. You TRULY are!!! Have a fun trip. Miss you!