Monday, May 11, 2009

McNeeley

I really love this first one. I saw this tree on a long run one morning and knew I needed the sun shining through it with a gorgeous family in front of it. This is one of my favorite shoots because it was just warm sunset light out west and I really got to work with the sun and sun flares and didn't get to hide in the ease of the shade. I enjoyed these people a lot and love how clients become friends, or I get to see old friends. In this case, both.




















































5 comments:

Dustin Izatt said...

Oh how adorable are they :) Great job on all of them. My favorite is the second shot :D

D

Erin said...

What a cute family! I love the locations and the sun flares. Great lighting.

Ellie McFreaken said...

Toni...thank you for my comment. I have been struggling lately trying to figure out how I want to finish off my photos and nothing seemed right until this last shoot.
I was seriously going to call you today for B&W advice because I think that is your own special groove you've got going on with them. Last night I sat down and picked up some material and read, read, read and I think I am happy with the B&W I've come up with. I am tired of the "flat" pictures. So I held off on my call and I am going to keep plugging a long.

Hey If Dustin is giving you props then you know you are good to go!!!

:)

Meghan said...

I love these they are all amazing. What a cute family!

Ash said...

So cute! I love the lighting- so pretty! Again- way to go!