Monday, May 4, 2009

Hello Blog World

Here is a few more of Katie. I just got done with school and a handful of shoots so I am sort of just taking a few meditating breaths and enjoying not doing anything for a minute. I can already tell it's producing a fabulous new Toni. I am finally reading something other than a text book! I haven't been into the blogging thing for a minute so I figured who better than this dear friend of mine who think she isn't photogenic. I have babies, families, head shots and things to post and coming up but I am not sure if I will be able to leave the park and Wuthering Heights to do so. Hopefully the sun and restless kids will consume me some more!






Couldn't decide which one I liked better...color or black and white-ish. So why not treat your eyes with both?













1 comment:

Supalinds said...

She's beautiful!! I like the black and white one!! Glad you at least posted something so we know you are alive and well. Hugs.