Monday, November 17, 2008

Looks Can Be Deceiving

Ah.. what a sweet little face.. Who would guess the amount and duration of temper tantrums she was capable of throwing? Well let me just tell you-that sweet little face is capable of much noise and not so sweetness, to put it nicely. I think possibly today she was the death of me. Along with me I think we almost lost the baby too in her mayhem. But thankfully we all survived to live another day. While Jake was at school we went on a Diet Coke run and she thought this door was pretty fancy thanks to it's PINKNESS, so thank you pink door for making it possible to get some semi decent pictures of the girl whom has been permanently pissed at the lens in front of my face recently.
-Note the head band that has been stuck on her head all day thanks to the Fancy Nancy books we can't stop reading. Nancy always has head bands on, hence, so does she. Thanks for the great birthday books long lost friend, we haven't put them down!







6 comments:

Meghan said...

Hi, I am Ashley McCleary's friend Meghan... and she gave me your blog so I could see her pictures a couple of weeks ago! You do a great job. I love these pictures of your daughter! She is adorable, and I love that door!

Erin said...

Love these. That door is awesome and I love the headband.

aLeXis said...

She is such a doll. I love her and her love for all things FANCY and PINK.

You are AMAZING my friend. Every day you get better and better. Truly AMAZING!

Supalinds said...

She is to sweet to throw tantrums, I can't even imagine :) Luckily she is the most adorable little girl, you've got that going when she isn't so sweet!

Lee said...

You found my door! I new you would love it! What were you doing in Bountiful for a Soda run?

Sharstin said...

dude--love that second one of her--how cute is that face she is making!! too die for!