Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Little Boy Love

This pretty much sums it up. My little mama's boy (or so I will keep telling myself). I so love this little guy. He is so easy and so happy. Jake took this picture sometime on our trip, not sure when, but despite my recent lack of picture of myself it is sort of sweet to see ones like this. Anyway this is my first photo edited on the Mac and I am such a fan! It's so fast and efficient and the screen is so clear. Now I am even more stuck in front of a computer :)


5 comments:

cAsSy said...

Yay! I have been keeping the comp a secret for weeks! Uhg so glad you have it. Now I don't have to keep my mouth shut. Happy early bday Toni!

Erin said...

This is so precious. Love it. Glad you like the new computer.

Dan finally got got our server up and working right as the other external drive decided to die.

aLeXis said...

Such a good mom! LOve this photo! Congrats on the computer...woman....so jealous. You deserve it more than anyone!

Ellie McFreaken said...

Okay Toni....I suck! I still haven't gotten that CD to Jen. ON a more positive note I love your pics and I feel like a midnight stalker coming to look at it so often! I refered your photo blog to a couple of friends pursuing photography too. I really want to sit down with you sometime and talk "photography" with you so when you get a free moment...let me know!
Hope you are keeping busy with what you love and are great at!
One more Question....do you shoot RAW? I have been trying lately...need a bigger gig card though!

Stephanie said...

Beck is so Freakin cute! I love your pics, you're doing awesome with the photography. I can't wait to have you do our family photos!!!