Thursday, November 6, 2008

Can I Go Back Now?

Here is our trip to California in a nutshell. We trick or treated in Disneyland which was so fun. There was such fun decorations in Disneyland and everyone was so dressed up, sadly my father in law has all my costume pictures. We just had such a good time! We went to Santa Monica and played at the beach and went to Balboa Island and got true Balboa Bars, and no-I did not see Ryan and Marissa from The OC but I sure looked, camera in hand. But anyways we had a great time and I couldn't love all of these people more.


























4 comments:

Erin said...

These are so cute. I love the first one. Beach pictures are so fun.

kristen said...

i always wanted to go to disneyland for halloween-this year, being pregnant, it wouldn't have been any fun! great pictures though, i love the one of piper giving goofy a kiss!

cAsSy said...

Balboa bars like from the OC! Ahhhh I miss Cohen, Summer, Ryan, and Marissa. *tear* Awesome pictures. It looked like a great trip.

Amber said...

Jealous. I want to go to disneyland. did piper love the princesses?