Saturday, November 22, 2008

US.

A nice lady offered to take this picture for me when I was taking pictures of Piper spontaneously not too long ago. I was sort of like.. ah I guess...(not really) and she said.. "these are the ones you'll remember". I just ran into it and it completely thrilled me. She was so right. Thanks.. nice lady going to eat at Union Grill. This is us on an everyday occasion.. I MEAN minus the awesome hair, high heels and designer jeans with a girly fluffy silky top and belt.. oh and lipstick that I usually sport on an everyday basis, except this day :) ( I have my sarcastic face on right now.)

1 comment:

Candis Ellis said...

Love it. You are so fun :) I too have that problem of having TONS of photographs of my family, but never any with me in them...alas.

Anyway, the new camera I got is nothing too crazy, but cool for me :) It is a Nikon D90 with a 17-50 MM f2.8 zoom, and a 1.8 50MM prime. I am LOVING it! What do you shoot?