Saturday, November 29, 2008

Weekend Update

I so love my boy! Caution : Many pictures to prove it! And I love this wagon. Kris and I used to ride in it when we were wee tikes. My mom has had it since we were little so it's pretty cool. This was a little spur of the moment shoot at a warehouse in Ogden that my family has that I did while I was hanging out with my mom there. Anything that has him in it is going to turn out wonderful in my opinion.
Yesterday was my birthday in a sense I used some birthday pre$ent$ to buy me a battery pack for my sister 300 and so I am way excited to get some quick shots and have some long time batteryage.. which will come in handy this summer on all the great trips we don't have planned, but will..(I hope.)
Also this weekend I taught Piper to shoot the D60, it was awesome, she can totally do it all by herself, it made me so proud. She was sort of obsessed with it for awhile. I think I dug myself a hole with that one, now she is going to think that she can just grab it and use it for her own good...so the sister will stay hidden. She also visited Santa and was going to tell him to bring her a camera before she got shy and wouldn't speak to him or look at him
(after we sat in line forever). So that was my holiday summed up, minus a NOT 5 mile Turkey Trot and some intense early morning shopping. Good times had by all.





















2 comments:

Erin said...

These are sooo cute and so sharp. Great job!

cAsSy said...

He is such a stud. I love his Beatles shirt.