Sunday, January 4, 2009

Done

So now that the holidays are over, breaks are over, the new year has come can it be summer now? Winter with kids is not very exciting. Oh how I long for the boarding days at Utah State when winter was heaven, however, I am sort of done. I can last a little bit longer, but I hope it goes by fast. I long for days of play dates at the park and running in the heat. I was going through these photos of our family trip to California to give to my sister in law, Jen, and it so made me excited for the spring to come! But, for now, back to real life of work everyday for Jake and school for us all (or at least the ones crazy enough to be enrolled). So hopefully amidst all the online assignments and tedious textbook reading I will still find time for you dear, sweet blog. Maybe if more people start to comment (people do actually visit to some degree....), I will make it a priority, however until that happens you are going to have to take back seat to my multiple internet classes. So maybe people will start commenting and making me feel popular so I have reason for being irresponsible with my education... Much Love!

4 comments:

aLeXis said...

I am sorry. I am a SUPER slacker at blogging lately and even more so at commenting. I always look...well everytime you update it sends it to my Google Reader (which also explains the lack of commenting). I miss you. Totally agree that running around in the snow with two little ones is not fun at all. Bring on the park. The park is the BEST thing to do with young kids (oustide and the can run and be wild...while we sit and chat with our diet cokes). Oh, I can't wait. I miss your kids too. I feel like Beckett is still the same age as in these photos. It will be shocking to see him all grown up (well as much as an ALMOST ONE YEAR old can be). Lots of love. I will comment more. PROMISE!

Carin Davis said...

How do you do it all!!! I am impressed! ...and REALLY EXCITED for Spring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cAsSy said...

That mouth full of sad looks delicious!

Doug & Stef said...

I already haven't seen your face in foreva!!! no fair but good luck with school love you!