Saturday, January 3, 2009

The Rest!

I finished these this weekend so I thought I would post some more. I am quite happy with them, we just did them a few days before Christmas in freezing weather in about a ten foot radius, my kids and hubby waiting in the car, it was a mini session to say the least! Paul, well he didn't stop moving for one second! We enjoyed seeing our friends for this short time while they were in town. It's so nice to keep getting more and more experience, mainly the editing is cutting in half every time, so that is nice. But it is amazing the amount of time me and Mr. Mac spend together. Good thing he is so good to me! I shot this shoot with my 28-75 2.8 and I am really pleased with the sharpness and light overall that it has, it took me a minute to find the sweet spot that I like it at, but.. I think I conquered it. Just FYI, for those of you who care! I also changed my focus mode to focus priority and I got a lot better shots, it was nice to not have to weed out ones that were out of focus and they seemed in better focus overall. You know, FYI for those Nikonians friends of mine :)
























2 comments:

Erin said...

These are super cute. Glad you like your new lens. I was thinking of getting one or waiting a little bit and springing for the Nikon brand.

Scott, Kara, Paul, Brad and Andee said...

I just love them! You did an awesome job and we can't thank you enough. Our little Paulie is just handsome in these and we are very excited to have them hanging in our home.