Thursday, January 22, 2009

True Snowboarders Don't Get Cold

As opposed to me that is a self proclaimed now ex snow boarder. "Snowboarders don't get cold," she says. And she didn't! Ok, one thing that is so shocking to me about this business is the friendships that are formed, I love everyone I have worked with, but especially these two. What an awesome couple. And a perfect location for them, it was so fun, but us wanna be's froze! And seriously, Juliette, you definitely should try out for America's Next Top Model! ( Inside joke)
A special thanks to Erin Langford, whom is becoming a good friend of mine, for your company, support and some great pictures as always.
Here are a few. I have seriously not even gone through them all the way yet and already there are so many I love so here is the tip of the iceberg. Thanks Julie and Jared for being so awesome and so hot.































6 comments:

Erin said...

These turned out awesome! Thanks for letting me come play with you. You totally rocked that shoot.

Sharstin said...

These are awesome toni! I especially love all the close ups--the color is beautiful--

kimberly said...

your in trouble if you think your going to only stay semi-busy with pictures like these! amazing.

Amanda said...

Great shots! I love her dress! your locations are awesome!

Mindy & Matt said...

Seriously Tone those are amazing! Good work and Good Luck not staying busy. (haha)

Dustin Izatt said...

Great stuff. I love the processing, you have a very awesome style :) I am glad you left a comment. Aren't Mindy and Matt just the hottest couple ever :) I ran into one of Matt's old students at the bridal fair that recognized him from the picture and she had the biggest crush on him. Anyways, thanks again for the comment and don't be a stranger :P